The MEGAschino amplifier: Maraschino sound with Classic Cherry power. Through years of R&D, we were able to build a new, high-voltage version of the Maraschino. This was no easy feat. With this new design, we are able to provide all the benefits of the Maraschino design with the voltage and current carrying capability of the Classic Cherry, and MORE! With even lower output impedance and wider pulse differentials, you can get approximately 10% more power into your speakers from the same power supply.
Here are some MEGAschino differentiating features:
- DC coupling end-to-end ---- response down to 0Hz and NO BASS PHASE SHIFT
- Low output impedance across the entire audio band ---- other amp manufacturers rate output impedance (or damping factor) only at 100Hz while we measure it at 100Hz, 1kHz, and 10kHz
- Optimized for SONICS above all else ---- we start with amazing bench specs, like 128+dB SNR and 0.0008% THD+N, then we tweak for sound AFTER that
- Black background and micro-dynamics ---- 120dB SNR, 0.005% THD+N at low power
- High power ---- MEGAschino channel boards are capable of comfortably driving 1000W into 4Ω and up to 2000W into 2Ω
- Extended bandwidth ---- up to 150kHz
- Patented and proprietary circuitry designed in-house ---- we are one of the few amp manufacturers that still designs circuits as opposed to dropping yet another module into a fancy box!
MEGAschino MONO (PAIR)
We use FedEx. Please add a Phone Number and any special shipping considerations in the notes section when ordering.
Shipping is charged separately unless otherwise noted.
Shipping and Handling charges on purchased items will be calculated and charged separately via emailed invoice